PLEASE NOTE: Vaping Labs Holding Limited T/A ChuffingMad offer a 28 day Warranty on faulty products. We offer a warranty on faulty products only. We do not offer a warranty if you do not like the product or you change your mind once any packaging seals have been broken.
Return Policy – E Liquids
Due to the fact that we cannot ascertain if e liquids have been doctored / tampered with we are not only able to accept returns of any e liquids unless they are unopened and remain sealed unless we have sent you incorrect liquids in your order. We don’t accept e liquid returns based on someone simply not liking a taste. If you are unsure of a flavour it would be worth buying a small bottle to start with and/or reading published reviews. Any issues with incorrect products will be dealt with within 3 Working days of us receiving the items back from yourselves.
It’s bad enough that your product develops a fault, so we try to make our returns or repair service as painless as possible.
If the fault occurs within 90 days of purchase (or Delivery) we will always offer you either a repair, exchange or refund. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
As a distance sale, you will have 14 days from the date of receipt to cancel your order. You can return the order to us unopened and in its original condition to receive account credit or a full refund you are liable for P&P.
The following procedure must be followed in order to carry out a warranty claim
- Email email@example.com informing us of the Order Number (if possible if not as much information as possible) and a reference to the item in question
- A copy of the returns form will be sent out to you. Please note that failure to fill out the returns form can result in a delay in processing any warranty items.
- Once the goods are received ChuffingMad will test and inform you of the findings.
- If the goods are found to be faulty then we will immediately ship out replacement items, if a replacement is not available then we will apply store credit to the account holder or issue a refund.
- Please allow 5 working days for accurate testing and a response.
Please check all goods when you receive them as the warranty will run from the date of your receipt.
If you do not wish to wait for the warranty procedure to be carried out, then you may make an additional purchase for the replacement item. If the original item was found to be faulty after testing then a full refund will be issued.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
The warranty will be void if the returned goods have not been suitably maintained or has not been kept clean, dry and in good working order.